Apple cider vinegar pills vs liquid debates are less relevant when it comes to the benefits of ACV. That's because the active compound in apple cider vinegar - acetate acid - is present in both. You probably already know that unfiltered liquid apple cider vinegar appears murky. That's because of a mixture of helpful bacteria, proteins, and yeast. This probiotic combination is known as "mother." The mother provides many health benefits that are still present within the pill form of ACV.
Here are the main advantages of consuming apple cider vinegar:
1. Lowers blood sugar levels - in a 2005 study, researchers found that vinegar reduces blood sugar levels when combined with a carbohydrate-rich meal.
2. Reduces risk of heart disease - scientific research has further shown that apple cider vinegar lowers blood cholesterol levels while at the same time decreasing blood pressure. For that reason, it significantly reduces the risk of heart disease.
3. Antimicrobial properties - its ability to destroy and inhibit pathogens makes apple cider vinegar an excellent option for treating infections, removing warts, and getting rid of fungi.
4. Rich in antioxidants - like all other vinegar, apple cider vinegar is packed with polyphenols known to have antioxidant effects. They fight free radicals and thus prevent cell damage in the body.
5. Improves circulation - because of its ability to break down fat deposits (which hinder bodily vessels) and regulate pressure in arteries, apple cider vinegar can also support the circulatory system's health.
6. Enhances skin health - when applied topically, the antimicrobial nature of ACV prevents bacteria from growing on the skin. ACV can reduce the chances of getting a skin infection. Besides, apple cider vinegar restores the skin's pH level, which can further help treat skin conditions like eczema and excessive dryness.
7. Weight loss - apple cider vinegar is more popular than anything else for aiding weight loss. And there is scientific evidence to show that it can help you shed those extra pounds. Want to know how? Hop down to the next section for more on this.
How Do Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Work to Help You Lose Weight?
When combined with regular exercises and a proper diet, apple cider vinegar will help you lose excess weight. Not just that, incorporating ACV into your dietary routine will help you maintain a lean body because it breaks down cholesterol.
Below is a review of what apple cider vinegar pills do to help keep you in shape:
- Reduce body fat
ACV breaks down excess fat. Doing so significantly lowers your overall fat deposits, body weight, visceral fat area, BMI, and waist circumference.
Therefore, if you've been looking at your body and not liking what you see, you may want to take apple cider vinegar capsules. They'll tone your body and improve your confidence while at it.
- Slow gastric emptying
In other words, apple cider vinegar pills make you feel fuller for a more extended period. That's because they slow down the digestion process, which reduces how much and how often you eat. The result is that your caloric intake will decrease, thus helping you shed those excess lbs.
- Cause anti-glycemic effects
When you take an apple cider vinegar pill during or after a meal it can reduce the overall glycemic index of whatever food you're eating. That's to say; it lowers glucose levels in your blood. That triggers less insulin, which in turn pushes your body to use calories (rather than blood sugar) for energy. The result? Excess calories will burn and more weight lost.
Long story short, if you've been breaking your back to lose weight, then maybe you've been doing it without ACV. Again, comparing apple cider vinegar pills vs liquid matters less because both will help you lose weight. Ideally, you want an option that's easier to consume. Most people would undoubtedly be ACV pills because they don't have the strong taste and smell of the liquid.
Why Are Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Better Than Liquid?
ACV pills and liquid contain the same active ingredient, which is acetate acid. Does that make them equal? In effect, yes. Essentially, this means you'll get the same benefits from apple cider vinegar pills as you would liquid; this is good news! Most people choose capsules over liquid to avoid vinegar's strong taste and smell. Plus, the pill form makes daily consumption a lot easier.
Another strong point for capsules in the apple cider vinegar pills vs liquid argument is the liquid form causes enamel erosion. ACV is acidic and will wear down your teeth' enamel. That's especially the case if you don't correctly dilute ACV liquid.
Besides, the acidic state of apple cider vinegar may irritate or injure your throat as you sip or chug mouthfuls of the liquid. This is not true when using capsules, particularly Portions Master Apple Cider Vinegar pills. Portions Master ACV pills have a safe coating to prevent enamel erosion and burns to your mucous membranes in the mouth and throat.
So, the apple cider vinegar pills vs liquid debate boil down to five significant deciding factors:
- Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Are Convenient, And Easy To Take
- You Can Avoid The Flavor Of ACV By Using Pills Instead Of Liquid
- Eliminate The Smell Of Apple Cider Vinegar By Using Pills Rather Than Liquid
- Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Do Not Cause Harm To Your Enamel
- Using ACV Pills Will Not Irritate Or Burn Your Throat
Amazingly, you can experience all of the benefits of apple cider vinegar in pills without the undesirable effects of the liquid.
What if you don't like pills?
If you can't take pills because you dislike or cannot swallow them, you can dissolve your ACV pill in a beverage like tea or smoothie.
Should You Take Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Before or After a Meal?
The best time to take apple cider vinegar pills is during or immediately after meals, especially if you're taking them for weight loss. That will maximize their anti-glycemic effects. As such, apple cider vinegar pills will help you fight food cravings, lower blood sugar levels, and break down excess fat. Ultimately, they'll help you lose excess weight and keep it away.
Although reputable apple cider vinegar pills (like Portions Master Apple Cider Vinegar) have almost no side effects, you should never take them on an empty stomach. They might irritate your stomach lining and cause feelings of nausea.
Effective Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Dosage
Generally speaking, anywhere between 2 and 4 tablespoons of liquid apple cider vinegar per day is completely safe for adults. Thus a dosage of 750 mg - which is equivalent to 3 tablespoons - is safe. A pill each day after dinner will help you achieve that toned body that you deserve. And it will keep your body fat, blood sugar, and blood pressure in check.
The amount of ACV in one Master Apple Cider Vinegar is 750 mg. That's equivalent to three teaspoons of liquid ACV (10 ml).
The Best Apple Cider Vinegar Pills from the Mother
We take pride in our all-natural apple cider vinegar pills that help weight loss and support your natural health and wellness. Our capsules are made straight from the mother so that their natural benefits and integrity are not compromised.
That's the Portions Master way. We specialize in creating unique and scientifically proven products and supplements that can help people in their quest to maintain a lean lifestyle. Our apple vinegar capsules, for example, bring tons of health benefits to the table:
- Excellent for weight loss because they are made straight from the mother.
- Come with antimicrobial and antioxidant properties of ACV.
- Offer all the additional health benefits of apple cider vinegar, including:
- Reduced cholesterol
- Lower blood sugar level
- Better heart health
- Improved symptoms of diabetes
What do you get in the Portions Master Apple Cider Vinegar bottle?
Each bottle contains a generous 90 pills of ACV. Every pill has an impressive 750 mg, which is more than what you'll get from other manufacturers. These easy-to-swallow pills don't have the acidic taste or smell of liquid apple cider vinegar.
Click Here To View Portions Master Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules today to experience all of the fantastic ACV benefits without the unwanted attributes of the liquid!